Not listening carefully
vi.倾听; 留心听; 听信; (让对方注意)听着
1. When I asked him to stop, he would not listen.
2. Listen here, young lady. Don't you call me that!
3. Listen to criticism but don't be crushed by it.
4. A patient will usually listen to the doctor'sadvice and act on it.
5. He got his coffee, came back and settled down to listen.
6. Joyce traipsed from one doctor to another, praying that someone would listen.
7. The company's top executives had refused to listen to reason.
8. Calm down for a minute and listen to me.
9. I just wanted to explore Paris, read Sartre, listen to Sidney Bechet.
10. Anne, you need to listen to me this time.
天津癫痫哪个医院权威 1. His voice was harsh as he enunciated each word carefully.
2. He skimmed the pages quickly, then read them again more carefully.
3. He moved carefully over what remained of partition walls.
4. Howe carefully cultivated Daniel C. Roper, the Assistant Postmaster General.
5. He began to feed in the spaghetti, carefully separating the strands.
6. Harry had carefully bought and wrapped presents for Mark to give them.北京癫痫医院排名
7. All through lunch he had carefully avoided the subject of the house.
8. Roy swung his legs carefully off the couch and sat up.
9. I invite every citizen to carefully study the document.
10. She selected a low gear and started down the track carefully.